Aumatics is hiring!
NETWORK & SECURITY SPECIALIST
Our customers choose us for our hands-on and proven knowledge in IT. Our customer friendly approach and quick resolution time adds to it. We know our customers by name, so we don’t need account numbers. When our customers get in touch with us, we help them out, as fast as we can. Aumatics is growing, and so are our ambitions.
Design and implementation of IT infrastructure are getting more and more sophisticated. You know that. And you know how to succeed.
Meet our customers, experience our positive working atmosphere and challenging projects. Are these the building blocks for your (future) career as our Network & Security Specialist?
THIS IS YOU:
You are an experienced network engineer, with relevant knowledge and skills. Now is the time to step up. To take the step to more responsibility and freedom. So you can provide our customers with secure and stable networks.
As an Network & Security Specialist at Aumatics you are given the opportunity to achieve what you’re looking for.
WANT TO BECOME AN ETHICAL HACKER?
Show us what you’ve got! You might become the next Ethical Hacker in the Aumatics’ squad.
WHAT WE ASK
First of all, a strong drive for innovation. You want to increase and further develop your knowledge as a Network & Security Officer. This makes you really indispensable:
- Secondary vocational education or Bachelor, with at least 3 years of experience
- An expert in network topology, excellent knowledge in TCP/IP, routing protocols and VLAN
- Knowledge in, and experience with switches and firewalls, mainly FortiNet, Aruba, Palo Alto, CheckPoint and WatchGuard
- CCNA / NSE of similar certificated
- Knowledge of / experience with Zero Trust is an advantage
- Communication- and analytical skills
- Up-to-date knowledge in best practices and relevant trends
- English or Dutch communication skills, in word and writing
- Last but not least: sense of humor and wit!
- A excellent salary, 25 vacation days and pension contribution;
- A lease car or travel allowance
- Freedom combined with expertise. Our focus is on output-based, measured in results;
- Your working hours are flexible, you work from home, at the office and sometimes at the customer;
- A lease car, premium laptop and a contribution for a mobile phone;
- Internal education and certification options such as CCNA or an equivalent certification (or: a requirement from us to archieve one, if you don’t already have that certification)
- Turn your hobby into a career! Daily fruit, joint lunch, team outings and a sports allowance;
- And not to brag, but we have 25 really cool colleagues! 😉
At Aumatics you feel genuine appreciation for your work."
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
@Aumatics no strict protocols or structures. We excel in an informal working atmosphere, humor and enthusiasm. New innovations in IT, products and challenges: they intrigue us and they put us on the track for solid solutions for our customers.
Our customers acknowledge. We are known for customer friendly solutions and short resolution times. We know our customers by name and do not ask for account numbers. After all, we understand that when customers call us, they want to be helped out quickly.
YOUR CAREER, YOUR HOBBY
ARE YOU IN?
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply today. We’ll respond as quick as we can.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us +31 (0)
Or invite yourself for a (virtual) cup of coffee appointment with our technical engineer Ralf. You can reach him on +31 (0)85 489 1249. He’ll be happy to tell you about the vacancy.
MEET AUMATICS, APPLY TODAY
WE DON'T ACCEPT ACQUISITION FROM RECRUITERS
- By sending your application you agree to the use of social media
- Applying for a VOG (Declaration of Good Conduct) is part of the application procedure
- An (online) assessment can be part of the application procedure