SERVICE DESK OPERATOR
Full time (40 hours), THE HAGUE
WHAT ARE YOUR CHALLENGES
As a Service Desk Operator you are the first touchpoint in our organisation. You give support (internal or external) to customers who use our ICT services. For instance for Workplace Support and Office 365 Support. Depending on your knowledge, this can be extended with Server Management.
In our team you are responsible for the correct and professional handling resolving of incidents and changes. This can be on location or via remote support. You will be working in the division Operations, in a team with Service Desk Operators and System Operators.
As a Service Desk Operator you can grow further to a System- or Network Operator.
- MBO (Vocational Education) / HBO (University of Professional Education) thinking and working level;
- Minimum 1 year relevant work experience;
- Experience with Windows and ITIL methodologies and remote support;
- You are driven, proactive and inquisitive;
- You hold your ground in a dynamic environment and you do not have a ‘nine-to-five’ mentality;
- An excellent command of the Dutch language, both spoken and written.
- An excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of Citrix, Hyper-V and Windows Server systems is a plus.
- Microsoft Certification is required.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- A pleasant informal yet professional working environment;
- Competitive benefits package, including a pension;
- Internal guidance and certification opportunities;
- A very close organization in which much is being worked together;
- Daily fruit and lunch together, at our expense;
- Every Friday afternoon drink in our Aumatics bar;
- Nice colleagues!
Call 085-4891240 / 06-14332121 and ask for Nicole Huisman or send your email directly to Nicole Huisman firstname.lastname@example.org.
NETWORK AND ICT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
You have a bachelor (or HBO ‘University of Professional Education’ thinking level) and ICT training. You have a strong interest in technologies such as Virtualisation, Clustering, Networking, Storage and Server Based Computing. You are independent and proactive in your working relationship. You come up with ideas and see opportunities for making improvements. Moreover you are a communicative strong person and in your attitude and working method you put the customer and her interests first.
You are a team player, working smoothly and accurately, and it goes without saying that you stay informed of the latest products and developments. The design and management of IT solutions is your passion, but you would prefer to do that within a professional organisation, where you will be able to do nice projects with nice colleagues.
- Experience in managing Windows Server 2008R2 / 12 / 12R2, IIS, SQL, SCOM, Sharepoint, Exchange 201x, Office365 and Active Directory in high availability environments.
- Azure experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with OTAP and DevOps principles.
- Knowledge of System Center products (DPM, SCOM, SCCM).
- Windows 2008/2012 MCSE certified.
- Citrix experience is a plus.
- Familiar with ITIL and Prince 2 methodology and able to apply it in your work.
- At least 5 years experience as an IT Engineer / System Operator.
- VMware ESX / Vsphere certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting is required.
- Experience with firewalls and networking.
GROW WITH US
Contact us! Call 085-4891240 or 06-14332121 and ask for Nicole Huisman or direct your email to email@example.com Attn. Nicole Huisman.